L2Dawn Forum

Full Version: Semi-active Former Streamer LF Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, some of you may have seen me around when I was a bit more active and streaming daily (before life got in the way). I'm looking to get back into it casually. I need a clan that's at least semi-active and won't kick me if I'm offline for a week every once in a while. Looking to find a new L2 family, really. Got Discord, vent, TS and all that. I'm open to raiding and PvP. Mostly PvP. But I need to level first. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Welcome back!
Oh, and I'm on US time and I play several different characters. I'm trying to decide between HE, BH, or WC as a main. I've been playing since C1 and have years of low rate experience. I also don't need adena or gear. Literally just looking for people to hang with.
Feel free to pm anyone from heretics, we have around 10 ppl from USA that you can hang with Big Grin
(03-29-2017, 09:19 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to pm anyone from heretics, we have around 10 ppl from USA that you can hang with Big Grin

JB church ! JB church !
Can try theSaints as we are all casuals but i think we won`t have room in the clan in the first 1-2 months. Might hava box clan with ally, will see what will happen.
BloodPledge's core resides in USA. Look for Krusnik.