Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dawn podcast - State of the server
Hello guys!

I was thinking to start a semishow/podcast of 30min-1h where I invite peeps from our server community to talk about our beloved Dawn, lineage2 in general and other random topics. Maybe make it weekly or biweekly and post it on Youtube or somewhere else.

Of course, if you want, you can choose the guests to contact Big Grin

Let me hear what you think about it :)
WU TANG CLAN IS FOR THE CHILDREN
jerry springer ;ddd
I think it's more about entertaining people in game rather than outside of it. For example with more PvP events such as FFA, Capture the flag, Treasure hunt etc.

More pvp - more fun. That would definitely keep online higher.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
This is actually good for newcomers like me as we would know what we're getting into beforehand
I don't want to sound bad, but these events Kieyra on every 1h is major thing in x5000 servers. To be legit and kind a retail 1 per week some kind a of these events would be cool. And also the idea of making vlog/semishow of L2Dawn is not that bad, those days people are watching some retards talking about different themes of life, sport and w/e other things...they got billions of views...so would be nice.
[Image: kD28fki.png]
Dawn Talkshow? I will join!
The Tonight Show Starring "JB"
[Image: hahah.jpg]

DaFuzzyy  FeelsGoodMan  
Id host it Tongue
WU TANG CLAN IS FOR THE CHILDREN
First guest might be Kierya I would like to know why they stopped all wars.
(03-06-2017, 02:24 AM)Kieyra Wrote: I think it's more about entertaining people in game rather than outside of it. For example with more PvP events such as FFA, Capture the flag, Treasure hunt etc.

More pvp - more fun. That would definitely keep online higher.

I see some braindamaged logic here...