Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Regarding the server launch
Dear L2Dawn community,

After having had a lot of talks and discussions with the team we have decided that L2Dawn will not be fit for launch by the 8th of May. 

It was my personal interest to perform this romantic and poetic gesture by releasing Dawn 2 the same month and day that Dawn 1 launched, however looking at the amount of work we have to accomplish, that seems not likely or possible without making compromises that would damage player experience. 

I would like to apologize, the blame goes fully on us, because yet again, we had seemingly underestimated the amount of work the new systems, mainly the website and web panel, will require. 

Please note, that we till this day believed the 8th of May was possible as the shipping date and we are letting you know this information as soon as we have fully decided on it. 

That being said, on the 8th of May we are preparing to launch our OPEN BETA, because we believe our previous beta was not satisfactory to a lot of you and raised some concerns regarding various differences when compared to Dawn 1. We have since fully patched and addressed these issues and we would like you to see how Dawn 2 has been shaping up so far. 

We would like to also bring to your attention the fact that we feel a great deal of responsibility to meet the standard that we have made ourselves last time and feeling this pressure we prefer to make sure we fully do our homework. 
[Image: pRoGtYz.gif]
We already waited so much that in my opinion it is good decision you guys wont open it at 8th of May. China I would like ask you and the team to consider that summer time is comming, would not be better to work on what you have to work in peace and open the server Sept/oct? I know that lot of ppl still waiting for Dawn, me too, but opening the server end of summer or after summer better then open in July/August.
#fail xd

Sad info china...
[Image: GGP381X.jpg]
Tygry
Take your time, I won't have time to play when the server was supposed to come out anyways. Big Grin
FeelsBadMan Wave
Thanks for the update and your hardly work China.

If you don't mind, I'd like to remind you of an older post of mine, regarding
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
we could use during BETA.

I understand, not everything might be worth the effort for the sake of short BETA period.

Keep it strong, 
Cheers
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
Thanks for the ChinaTown sincerity, although late to open for my part I prefer first an end but always keeping the people informed.
Thanks again and I encourage.
[Image: cd015a47ec3d55aa41e0e8fddcb11845.jpg]
Simple question: On 8th May will start another CLOSED beta (in this case question2: who will be allowed), or OPEN beta for everyone?
(04-09-2019, 05:17 PM)Fann2 Wrote:
Simple question: On 8th May will start another CLOSED beta (in this case question2: who will be allowed), or OPEN beta for everyone?
Hello, thank you for a good question. It will be open beta. I have updated the original post too. 
(04-08-2019, 10:17 PM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:
We already waited so much that in my opinion it is good decision you guys wont open it at 8th of May. China I would like ask you and the team to consider that summer time is comming, would not be better to work on what you have to work in peace and open the server Sept/oct? I know that lot of ppl still waiting for Dawn, me too, but opening the server end of summer or after summer better then open in July/August.

Hello, yes that is being considered, but in all fairness the launch date is dictate by how quickly we can finish the work that we want finished