Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta Update
Big Grin 
Dear Dawners,

I know you have been patiently waiting for Dawn's return for quite some time. A number of delays, the secrecy, very few updates and hundreds of questions unanswered. Some of you are angry, others have lost faith or feel pranked. You have every right to feel this way and we are deeply sorry. Life is unpredictable. Ours is no exception to the rule. Let's leave it at that. "Never ruin an apology with an excuse" after all. You were promised a Beta for today, May the 8th and a Beta you shall receive... but on Friday the 10th of May, 2019. This is final... ehm what's that noise?

[Image: 2epq06b.jpg]
[Image: m7ce8.jpg]  
I'd suggest to make some strict rules and keep them short. I nor anybody want not to be PKd again by some stupid cross-breed of hater and neo-kid without my consent when I'm trying to test something wasting many hours of people's time. I'd also suggest to make strict rules about reporting problems as well - forum is best due to discord being a troll cabaret.

Will beta be open for everybody?
Will it be scheduled?
Will you organize Q&A meetings with testers?
Are we going to have any tools that will help us progress?
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
How long will Beta last?
Yayz finally some good news lads. Can't wait for it. Hopefully beta will last for atleast couple weeks.
Greate news, keep up the good work guys, we will be waiting for this greate server to return.
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2019, 12:35 AM)Kieyra Wrote:
I'd suggest to make some strict rules and keep them short. I nor anybody want not to be PKd again by some stupid cross-breed of hater and neo-kid without my consent when I'm trying to test something wasting many hours of people's time. I'd also suggest to make strict rules about reporting problems as well - forum is best due to discord being a troll cabaret.

While I understand your frustration about that I don't agree with you. I for example wish to test some things related to PKing. Ofc I can do it by simply dualboxing without annoying anyone during their tests, but if you make admins disable the possibility of PKing then I cannot do that so you will become the one annoying my test.
So after opening beta tomorrow... How many months do we Need to wait for server opening? I cant stop thinking that you just opened beta to keep everyone shut, but the main question is still on air
(05-09-2019, 12:35 AM)Kieyra Wrote:

Will beta be open for everybody?
Will it be scheduled?
Will you organize Q&A meetings with testers?
Are we going to have any tools that will help us progress?

i agree, we need tools (like gmshop, buffer npc, level and delevel npc, noble) to test things on normal server rates, and the beta period should be long enough not just few hours or days. I prefer too a topic on the forum about beta problems or where ppl can ask questions with an active staff member. if the beta will be something that you log in and you have to wait a staff member to give you levels and stuff i won't log in, will be a waste of time for both players and staff.
(05-09-2019, 08:13 AM)Lulow Wrote:
While I understand your frustration about that I don't agree with you. I for example wish to test some things related to PKing. Ofc I can do it by simply dualboxing without annoying anyone during their tests, but if you make admins disable the possibility of PKing then I cannot do that so you will become the one annoying my test.

I am not asking to block PK. I do not mind to be PKd when I agree to it. Treat that as work, this is beta test server, not damn PvP bonanza for unrelated kids. If anybody is interrupting and harassing tests he should be banned from BETA pronto. Imagine if everybody just started PvP. We'd wait another year before launch because there'd be no feedback.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
Gosh, guys. I can't wait to test some unpopular locs, quests, etc.