Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st and 2nd class donation.
I hope there will be no donation for class transfer, or at least wont be until some day passes, or until at least some ppl are transfered over 2nd proffession
[Image: q58NDPh.png]
/cast summon popcorn
[Image: giphy.gif]

First are easy but 2nd needs 3 mil or donate ofc.
I doubt anyone is making a 3kk by 40, unless you drop some valueable full item(s).
Donations are a no for me, because that's partly p2w. Just leave it retail like.. This game is supposed to be difficult and hardcore. Annoying at the times, but the good feeling you get after making your 2nd class with quests is magical.

You can add an option for 3kk adena after half a year, so new ppl can catch up easier with the rest of the aerver and get motivated to play if they see people running around with A/S imo..
FeelsBadMan Wave
While trying to extend your L2 experience, beware that going too hardcore might in fact hurt popularity. Those quests are very tiring and are still an option for those who’s willing to do them. You cannot trade those marks or sell them which means you cannot profit of them - at least it’s how it was on previously designed. I hope those “gems” are not going to be tradable either, it would be bad for the server.

Donations also help and motivate GMs to do even more. It’s not like their job is done after server is ON.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
There are plenty of other options to choose for donations that won't break the game.

Also I know nobody is gonna agree with me, but a subscription based dawn 2 would be pretty good.. Quality server, less bots, better community.. But nobody's gonna pay for private server, no matter how good it is i guess..
FeelsBadMan Wave
Subscription isn't the bad idea. I'd go for it(if all major problems are eliminated - I wouldn't pay to play broken SR for example) and probably many others would too. Nevertheless lack of donations for second prof will probably repel many players and that is not what Dawn wants. Dawn will probably not see shadow items, which will slow you down greatly anyway.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.